Monday, June 6, 2011

Tears of ???

"Carter, it's time to come in for dinner!  Please come out of the pool.  It's time!"
"NNNOOOOOOOO!  That's not fair!  WWAAAAAHHHHH!!"
"Carter James!  What kind of choice are you making?  We talked about this.  You knew the plan.  Now it's time to get out of the pool."
"NNNOOOOOO!  I don't want to!  MAMA~!!!!  WWWAAAHHHHHH!"
Ms. Karen says, "Yes, Carter, we all have to go in too.  It's a school night!  All of the kids are getting out of the pool now too."

Carter throws his body out of the 2.5 foot inflatable heaven still crying  - almost wailing.

"Now, Carter.  Settle down.  Thank you for cooperating.  I knew you would make the right choice."

"Ms. Karen just said that to make me feel better (spoken in a cry)!    I'm sad!  I didn't want to get out of the pool.  Ms. Karen just said that her kids are going in to make me feel better!  That was very nice, but I'm still sad!!!!"  "WAAAHHHH!" all said in the middle of crying as he entered the house.

Hello summertime.

1 comment: